Globalization, Innovation and Whole Person Education: Inside OneCampus ORU
Meet our 2018 Keynote Speaker Michael Mathews AVP and Chief Information Officer Oral Roberts University and learn more about ORU's cutting-edge Global Learning Center.
The winner of numerous awards, ORU's GLC boasts:
- Global Learning and Teleportation Classroom – Access in and out of the GLC to/ from any and all continents in the world. Quality of video conference will move people around the world at the speed of light (teleportation).
- Studio Classroom - Studio for recording any style of distance education, instruction, or classroom media.
- Virtual Reality Classroom – Full immersive virtual reality (VR) learning room (I.e. Flight simulation, marine biology, engineering, etc.).
- High Performance Computing Research Classroom - Global access for research that requires supercomputer and high performance access.
- Global innovation Collaboration Classroom – The think tank for furthering the advancement of instruction.
- Distance Education Lab classroom – Dedicated for classes online that require a lab or experiential aspect
- Instructional class for disabilities – A class with portal augmented reality equipment that can be configured to help people with certain learning challenges.
- Faculty Excellence and Learning Classroom – Room capable to teach all online faculty and traditional faculty on new technologies and new delivery methods.
Goals of Classrooms
- World class design and functionality
- Be interchangeable for flexibility
- Be multi-purpose and multi-function
- Be viewed as ‘OneCampus’ ORU
Would you prefer to receive this article via email? Contact us at Enquiry@CorporateLearningNetwork.com to request a copy.
Please note: That all fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required.